The color purple includes a range of shades from dark to light and is a color that will always be a favorite for weddings. Purple can be classic, modern, romantic and always is elegant and pretty. It’s also a color that can be used all year round and pairs well with many other hues. Here are some of our favorite ways to use purple in your wedding tablescape:
1) Shades of purple linen and glassware are pretty ways to tie in purple throughout the table.
2) Or keep the glassware simple and add sweet purple plates to complete the look.
3) Purple pilar candles add a fun pop to the centerpieces.
4) If you prefer something simple, purple napkins are an easy way to add in color to a white linen, the gold chargers and chivari chairs are a great accent color.
5) Long and low centerpieces and hanging chandeliers as part of the design is modern and very much on trend. Choose a purple chandelier to tie in the color story.
6) There are some terrific prints available for linens, these could be used on guest tables or as accent tables for cocktails, welcome areas or wedding cake/dessert.
7) Metallic and sparkle linens are super popular right now, we love the idea to add some glam and sparkle to a head table, sweetheart table and/or cake table
8) Pretty purple paper is a great way to add in color and is gorgeous when paired with calligraphy.
9) Farm tables are here to stay and demonstrate the versatility of purple, it works well for rustic or modern weddings!
10) Purple flowers can also be used to add pretty pops to white floral designs for a more soft and elegant look.
Questions email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org – brightoccasions.com