Valentine’s Day is this weekend! So I have to admit that while I think flowers should be gifted to your loved ones all year round, I do look forward to the beautiful flowers I receive on Valentines Day. In honor of the upcoming holiday, here are some Valentine’s inspired bouquets:
1) Love this bouquet of red and white roses with touches of white and pink anemone and a few brooches delicately placed in the mix, by Eighttree Street.
2) Red tulips are a favorite of mine! This bouquet by Petals by the Shore is fresh and modern with the touches of orange parrot tulips and red ranunculus.
3) A gorgeous cranberry rose and peony bouquet by Sasha Souza Events, the foliage and grey berries make it perfect for a Winter wedding.
4) How sweet is this red anemone bouquet by Ballard Canyon Farms?!
5) Red roses and red cala lilies are classic and for good reason, bouquet via The Knot.