We’ve come along way since in the ancient days when brides carried bundles of garlic and herbs to ward off evil spirits. Today, the bouquet is one of the most important wedding symbols and arguably the bride’s best accessory. Modern brides select flowers for their bouquet based on their season, favorite flower, colors and theme. There are no rules for the bouquet; today’s trends are very diverse with bouquet choices ranging from sleek and modern to voluminous and romantic. Here are some of my favorite bouquet options from Bright Occasions Real Weddings and different trends to try, seen also on The DC Ladies:
1. All white bouquet and all one-bloom type; this bouquet of all white peonies is by Petals by the Shore. Photography by Kristen Gardner Photography.
2. White bouquet with a bright accent color; this bouquet of roses, orchids and bright yellow calla lilies is by B Floral Event Design. Photography by Kate Fine Art.
3. Petite bouquet; this bouquet of sweet peas and lily of the valley is by B Floral Event Design. Photography by Evelyn Alas Photography.
4. Oversized bouquet of pinks, whites grays and greens with garden flowers by Petals by the Shore. Photography by Inspired Photography by Susie and Becky.
5. For something truly unique try a brooch bouquet by Eighttreestreet. Photography by Mollie Tobias Photography.
6. Another option is a mix of flowers with a few accent brooches and a statement ribbon by Eighttreestreet. Photography by Procopio Photography.
7. Loose and textural is becoming increasingly popular, this bouquet includes and mix of white flowers and greenery by Dunkirks Florists. Photography by The Happy Couple Photography.
Questions? Email me anytime – firstname.lastname@example.org –www.thebrightoccasions.com