Wedding Party members (female and male attendants) are typically given thank you gifts after the rehearsal dinner or during the wedding weekend. It’s a great idea to thank your wedding party; they have purchased special attire, traveled to your shower and bachelor(ette) parties and been a supportive friend during your engagement.
See this post also via The DC Ladies
Here are some gift ideas to consider for the ladies:
1) Most commonly gifted items include jewelry, such as matching earrings and/or a necklace to wear on the wedding day (and after). It’s a great option to consider if you have stylish friends and is one less thing they’ll need to purchase for the wedding day. If you go this route, try looking for special items that your friends will want to wear again:
2) If you like the jewelry option but would rather gift something for after the wedding, you could do initial necklaces for each lady or individual charm bracelets.
2) A nice robe would be a great gift and is practical; your ladies can wear them when you are all getting ready for the wedding. Plus robes make for a really cute photo. You could purchase the same robe for every lady, or opt for a really good quality robe in each lady’s favorite color.
3) A nice make-up bag is always appreciated and useful. Fill it with wedding day necessities such as lip-gloss, mints, dental floss and a small bottle of perfume. She’ll continue to use the gift for years after your wedding.
4) A pashmina or shawl is a great gift, especially if it’s expected to be cooler in the evening of your wedding. She’ll wear it that night and for years to come.
5) If your attendants are local you could also gift an activity to do together after your wedding. Ideas include: tickets to a sports game or concert, wine tasting trip, and/or a gift certificate to a day spa for manicure/pedicures.